The Daily Calorie Calculator will calculate how many calories you need each day based on your height, weight, age, gender, and activity level. Do you know how many calories you need each day? Using the free online daily calorie needs calculator makes calculating calories easy! Now you can calculate how many calories you need with just a press of a button. Be sure to update your weight and activity levels when they change in order to do an accurate calories needed per day calculation. Try out the online daily calorie intake calculator now!
Daily Calorie Need = BMR * Exercise Level Multiplier (see description below)
Guide to the Daily Calorie Requirements Calculator
- Sedentary = BMR * 1.2 (little or no exercise, desk job)
- Lightly Active = BMR * 1.375 (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk)
- Moderately Active = BMR * 1.55 (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk)
- Very Active = BMR * 1.725 (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk)
- Extremely Active = BMR * 1.9 (hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training)
- BMR Formula for Men = 66 + (13.7 * wt in kg) + (5 * ht in cm) – (6.8 * age in years)
- BMR Formula for Women = 655 + (9.6 * wt kilos) + (1.8 * ht in cm) – (4.7 * age in years)
The total number of calories a person needs each day varies depending on a number of factors, including the person’s age, sex, height, weight, and level of physical activity. In addition, a need to lose, maintain, or gain weight and other factors affect how many calories should be consumed.
Let's be honest - sometimes the best daily calorie calculator is the one that is easy to use and doesn't require us to even know what the daily calorie formula is in the first place! But if you want to know the exact formula for calculating daily calorie then please check out the "Formula" box above.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us or call on +91 72 300 60 201 so we will be happy to help you and serve you better.